What kind of job does he have?
- He’s a professional mountain biker.
What would he do if he weren’t a bike rider?
- He would probably work as a bike mechanic in a bike shop
What does he still want to accomplish in his career?
- He would still like to make more and more videos and do bigger and better stunts.
How much does he weigh?
- He currently weighs 77kg.
How old is he?
- He’s currently 31.
How tall are you?
- He is 5 feet 9 inches.
What was it like growing up?
- He had a lot of friends and freedom as a child. He rode his bike a lot and made treehouses.
What is he scared of?
- Nothing in particular but he does get a little bit scared when he is trying new tricks.
What skills does he like to do?
- He likes to do wheelies.
What inspires him?
- Music and Google.
When did he begin training to ride a bike?
- At the age of 11, he got his first mountain bike. He quit his job in 2009 to become a professional bike rider.
When did he release his first video?
- He released a five-and-a-half-minute street trials video on YouTube in 2009.
Where was he born?
- He was born in Edinburgh.
If he could live anywhere in the world, where would he live?
- He would probably live in Vancouver in Canada.
Who inspires him?
- Martyn Ashton and Chris Akrigg, who are both mountain bikers as well, inspired him to pursue his career.
Does he have any children?
- No he doesn’t.
Does he have a YouTube channel?
- Yes he does. He posts lots of video of himself doing stunt on his bike.
Does he do anything other than biking?
- He spends a lot of time looking for new music and dreaming up ideas for new tricks and videos.
Has he ever ridden his bike abroad before?
- Yes, in Taiwan and Argentina.
Has he ever injured himself before?
- Yes, he fractured his collar bone three times in six months.
Has he ever had a job other than as a mountain biker?
- Yes, he worked in a bike shop.
Why did he become a professional mountain biker?
- He’s obsessed with bikes.